The Arizona Center for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery is Now Offering Laser Treatment for a Variety of Aesthetic Issues
It is extremely common nowadays for people to seek non-surgical solutions for a variety of aesthetic issues that might have had only surgical options in the past. They are looking for approaches that require little or no down time from work or leisure activities, which are not associated with much discomfort and are affordable. Oftentimes, they are quite willing to accept limitations of outcome as a trade-off to meet these criteria.
With this in mind, I am pleased to announce that we have dramatically expanded the non-surgical aesthetic options available for our patients here at the Arizona Center for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery by adding laser treatment services. This laser, the Cutera excel V, can effectively treat and improve a variety of very common aesthetic issues some of which had either limited or non-ideal solutions in the past as well as no surgical options.
Some of the solutions and treatments that the Cutera excel V laser can provide include:
1. Non-ablative facial skin rejuvenation – rejuvenates the facial skin with tightening/firming of deeper layers without removing the top layers; no real down time; addresses fine lines and wrinkles
2. Age spots of face, hands and other areas
3. Severe sun damage of the neck and chest (poikiloderma)
4. Diffuse facial redness
6. Spider veins of the legs
7. Facial telangiectasia including of the nose (spider veins of the face)
8. Cherry and spider angiomas (small vascular deformities)
9. Scar treatment
10. Acne scars
11. Early bruising
12. Small venous malformations (deformities/clusters of small veins especially in legs)
If you would like more information on any of the above aesthetic issues and how the Cutera excel V laser can help you or to schedule your consultation and treatment, please call my office at 480-451-3000.
We are also offering a 20% off introductory special to our patients who have their treatment or first treatment of a series before this coming July 15th.
Steven H. Turkeltaub, M.D. P.C.
Scottsdale and Phoenix, Arizona